1. The Owner acts in conformity with the law and protects the privacy and personal data of the Users. We encourage to familiarize with the protection rules of the data made available to the Owner by the users while using the Website.
2. The Website is designed in such a way that it is not necessary to disclose one’s personal information. However, we encourage you to register in order to derive maximum benefit from available features. Giving personal data is always voluntary.
3. The User may be asked to provide data to determine his identity (such as name, permanent address, e-mail address) and the basic statistical and demographic data (gender, age, education, occupation, interests, etc.). No consent to the data processing means resigning from using the website elements that required such data.
4. The Owner reserves the right to collect personal data on the Website in a manner different than the registration of the Users.
5. All personal data collected by the Owner (whether in the registration form or otherwise) is protected and stored in conformity with applicable Polish law under the Act of August 29 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (consolidated text: Dz. U. of 2002 No. 101 item 926, as further amended) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Dz. (U. No. 144, item 1204),
6. The data collected constitute a separate database that is stored on the Website servers in a zone adequately protected against the access of unauthorized persons.
7. Personal data shall be used and processed only by authorized and properly trained workers or co-worker of the Owner, bound by the agreements to preserve confidentiality.
8. The data will not be shared, sold or lent to any unauthorized persons, companies or institutions. With the exception of the following situations:
– when the User agrees to share such data
– upon the request of the court, prosecutor, police or other authority under applicable law.
9. We reserve the right to disclose general statistical coverage of the website traffic and demographic profile of the Users cooperating with the Owner to the research companies and agencies. We ensure that shared data do not identify individual Users.
10. The Administrator of personal data processed by LOVTER Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Kraków /30-864/ at ulica. Mała Góra 71, registered in the National Court Register held by the District Court for the City of Kraków under the KRS number: 0000392631; REGON 121850199, NIP 679-307-21-72 (“Owner”). Each user is granted the right to inspect their personal data, to correct, supplement and remove it. In order to make changes that cannot be made in person on the Website, please contact the Owner at the address: email@example.com
11. Cookie technology allows to personalize the content on the Website to the needs of the User and make the website navigation easier for the Users. These files also allow to determine statistical data on the user traffic on the Website.
12. Cookies are sent to the web browsers of the Website Users, then are stored in the Users’ computers and read by the server each time they connect to the Website. We assure our users that cookies do not contain any information allowing any third party to see the User’s personal data or contact him via email. The Owner also notes that saving cookies does not give the Owner or any unauthorized persons the access to the Users private computers.
13. All collected cookies are used only for statistical purposes to improve the functionality and attractiveness of the Website. Thanks to cookies we can determine which areas of our Website are appealing to the Users. Cookies are deleted from the system immediately after having been used. Each User may also manually delete the files from his browser – just delete them from the list of temporary Internet files. Popular web browsers describe in detail the procedures of deleting cookies under the section “Help”.
14. Apart from cookies, the Website collects also the Users IP addresses, collected upon the access logs. Similarly to the cookies, they are used mainly for statistical purposes and to improve the functioning of the Website. IP numbers can be made available to law enforcement authorities under article 15 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Dz. (U. No. 144, item 1204),
15. If using the Website requires providing personal data, any Website User may inspect, update and delete data concerning his person. If the User deletes the data he loses the possibility to use the Website in so far as this data is necessary to use the services provided by the Website. Deleting the data necessary to register the User on the Website is tantamount to the loss of possibility of using the Website.