REGULATIONS FOR USING THE WEBSITE BIOKOMINEK.ORG
1. GENERAL FRAMEWORK
1.1 The Owner of the Website is LOVTER Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Kraków /30-864/ at ulica. Mała Góra 71, registered in the National Court Register held by the District Court for the City of Kraków under the KRS number: 0000392631; REGON 121850199, NIP 679-307-21-72 (“Owner”).
1.2 The Owner provides a free service for Internet users. Start using the Website, including the services provided via the Internet, is tantamount to agreeing to the conditions set out in these Regulations. Please therefore carefully read these conditions.
1.3 The Owner provides the contact e-mail address: email@example.com
1.4 These regulations are available for the lifetime of the Website and the access to its contents is possible by clicking on the “Regulations” in the footer of the Website.
2. TYPES AND SCOPE OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE
The Website may provide the following interactive features:
– discussion forum
– commenting the articles published on the Websites,
– recommending the articles to others,
– photo galleries,
– chat –
– social networking features, allowing to establish and maintain contacts between other users to share information, comments and views, using the materials found on the website, publish and make available to other users, their information and materials
The Website also serves as the exchange of information, comments and opinions by posting the texts, including the statements on the blog or photos, video by the Users and the public sharing of such materials on the Website pages.
3. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS FOR USING THE WEBSITE
3.2 Using certain services provided by the Website requires to meet the following technical conditions necessary for cooperation with the ICT system, which is used by the Owner: access to email, the possibility to display the content in Flash and Java technology.
3.3 Specific risks associated with using the Website by the User include using it without the application of the securities described in the browser documentation. This concerns in particular the mechanisms that enhance the possibilities of the browser with the features that go beyond HTML standard. In case of incorrect browser’s security configuration is also possible to intercept data sent to and from the web server. Moreover, using the Website requires the provision of basic information about the User’s computer such as IP address, domain, address of previously visited web page (the page from which the user has connected to the Website by selecting the appropriate link), browser and operating system used by the user, etc.
3.4 . The function and purpose of the software or data not being a component of the service contents, introduced by the Owner to the telecomputing system used by the User (cookies), is the following: conducting the Website’s statistics.
4. PRINCIPLES FOR USING THE WEBSITE
4.1 The Service may be changed by the owner without notice, at any time.
4.2 By using the Website the User agrees to undertake only the activities consistent with applicable law, principles of general social coexistence and good customs, and undertakes to comply with the prohibition on providing illegal content.
4.3 The Owner is entitled to remove any content (and other materials), about which he learned its illegal.
4.4 Using the Website is subject to restrictions under Polish law and under generally accepted rules of conduct that apply to all Internet users, which are designed to protect their interests and the interests of third parties.
4.5 Users of the Website, are prohibited from transmitting through the Website the materials:
– with content that is vulgar, obscene, profane, depriving or otherwise controversial, including the publication of private information;
– with the content that violates or may violate the personal rights of any third party;
– with the content in the form of threats or insults, of intimidating significance, promoting hatred
– in any way violating the rights acquired by third parties, including, without limitation, trademark, commercial, corporate rights and designations of origin, violating the copyrights,
– with the content in the form of punishable crimes and offences against public order or violating the private rights as well as content that promotes, encourages or offers instructions for illegal activity, in particular hacking, cracking or phreacking (within the scope of criminality)
— including software, information or other materials containing viruses, “Trojan horses”, the data containing “bugs” or other harmful or destructive elements;
– containing lewd or indecent sexual content, infringing the law, unless sending the contents results directly from a section of the Website,
– containing forms of advertising, in particular, it is prohibited to create advertising blogs, with the content and commercial graphical or blogs that are only an advertising in the form of a link directing to another blog or another website.
4.6 Time of using the Website is not limited in advance. The Users are not required to use the Website for a specified, minimum period of time.
4.7 Using the Website is free of charge.
4.8 The additional cost that the Users incur in connection with using the Website, is the cost of connection to the server, where the Website was located, its amount depends on the duration of the connection and tariffs applied by the network operator which the Users use.
4.9 All complaints made in connection with the use of the Website, may be submitted to the Owner’s address or to the electronic address firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 (seven) days from the date of the occurrence of the event justifying making a complaint.
4.10 Complaint will be dealt with within 21 (twenty one) days upon the receipt of the complaint and the claimant will be notified in writing of the position. If the complaint was notified by e-mail, the answer to it may also be sent to the claimant’s e-mail address.
4.11 If the claimant fails to approve the Owner’s opinion, the claimant may pursue his rights under general provisions.
4.12. The Owner reserves the right to terminate the access to the Website for the User if he believes that the actions of the User are harmful to the Website or other Users, or if the User violates the provisions of these Regulations.
5. LIABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITY OF THE OWNER
5.1. Information contained in the Website, and placed by the Owner has been collected or compiled in good faith.
5.2. Other statements included in the Website, and photos posted by the Users express the views of the Users who post them.
5.3. The Owner is not responsible for the data transferred when he is not the initiator of the transmission, does not select the recipients, and in case he does not delete or modify the data being transmitted.
5.4. The Owner shall take all measures to ensure continued access to the Website. The Owner reserves the right to temporarily suspend the operation of the Website for a reason and without prior notice.
5.5. The Owner is not responsible for any direct, indirect, accidental, intentional or other damages, losses, decrements and other accidents caused by activities related to access, use or downloading the materials from the Website and their further use. In particular, is not responsible for damages resulting from interruption in the access to the network and to the Website as well as from the computer system errors caused due to reasons beyond the Owner.
5.7. The Owner is not responsible for the stored data which he transmits, and provides automatic and short-term intermediate storage of these data in order to accelerate access to them again at the request of another entity and:
– generally he does not delete or modify the data
– uses recognized information techniques commonly used in this type of activity, defining the technical parameters of the access to data and their update and,
– does not interfere with the use of information techniques, recognized and usually applied in this type of activity within the scope of gathering information on the use of collected data.
5.8. The Owner is not responsible for the stored data if sharing telecomputing system resources to be kept by the Users, he is not aware of the unlawful nature of the data or related activities, in the event of receipt of notification, or receiving a reliable message of the unlawful nature of data or the associated activity immediately prevents access to these data or their removal or blockage.
5.9. The Owner shall ensure that all the materials placed on the Website by the Owner are of the highest quality, are complete and valuable. However, we emphasize that the Owner does not guarantee the accuracy of the materials on the Website (texts, images and other files).
5.10. The Owner reserves that he can delete, modify, move or close access to any content, including photos or thread for any reason, and also has the right to block participation in the Website for the persons violating the provisions of these Regulations or for the persons whose activities are detrimental to the Website or other Users.
5.11. Website users post their comments, opinions, statements and photos at their own risk. The Owner is not liable for any content posted by the Users on the Website. Persons breaking the provisions of law and conditions of using the Website, are fully responsible for such activities. Persons posting the materials that violate the law or the law protected goods of the third party may incur civil or criminal liability in this respect.
5.12. Website Users who register on the website incur full and unlimited liability for all content provided during registration, including the content provided during registration by third parties having a right to publish such contents.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
6.1. The Website is available to the Users free of charge. All rights to the Website are reserved (unless otherwise stated). Reservation of the rights includes both the content of the page – its text and graphics, as well as the design and layout of individual pages of the website. Using the Website by the Users is not associated with transferring onto them any proprietary copyrights to the lyrics, works, signs or databases on the Website.
6.2. With regard to the contents and works posted on the Website the Users are required to comply with the provisions of the Act of February 4 1994 on copyright and related rights (Dz. U. No.24, item 83 as further amended), Act of 27 July 2001 on database protection (Dz. U. No. 128 item 1402), Act of 16 April 1993 on Suppression of Unfair Competition (Dz. U. No.47, item 211 as further amended) and Act of 30 June 2000 on Industrial Property Law (Dz. U. of 2001 No. 49 item 508 as further amended).
6.3. The Owner points out that copying, modifying, or transmitting all or part of the Website, in so far as it is not necessary for the normal use of the Website, without written consent of the Owner is prohibited (except in special cases stipulated in the Act).
6.5. We encourage our Users to cooperate with the Website. Thank you for submitted materials. However, we point out that the owner does not return any unsolicited materials, and can freely decide on their publication.
6.6. The User sharing any materials with the other Users on the Website grants to the Owner, for an indefinite period, a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use such materials and works in the following fields of use:
– public performance, presentation, display, reproduction broadcasting and re-broadcasting as well as communication of the work to the public so that everyone can have access to it in a place and time individually chosen by them,
– permanent or temporary reproduction of works in whole or in part, by any means and in any form, including printing, reprography, magnetic storage and digital technique, in particular introduction to RAM, magnetic, optical or magneto-optical memory of the computers and other technical devices.
6.7. In order to promote certain contents, posts shared, sent or posted by the User, the Owner may decide to transform a given content to the from of the the article visible on the Website pages. If the User objects to such action of the Owner, the Owner shall restore the previous character of the User’s publication.
6.8. The User sharing any materials with the other Users on the Website grants to these Users, for an indefinite period, a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use such materials and works in the following fields of use:
– permanent or temporary reproduction of works in whole or in part, by any means and in any form, including printing, reprography, magnetic storage and digital technique, in particular introduction to RAM, magnetic, optical or magneto-optical memory of the computers and other technical devices, in so far as it is necessary for the normal use of the contents and works as a result of their nature and purpose and method of publication on the Website.
6.9. The Owner wishes to draw the attention of the Users to the fact that sharing their works or subject matter of industrial property rights on the Website decide to make them available to the public, to the unlimited and unspecified circle of the readers and Website Users, which may have some implications concerning the possible future protection of the rights to such works and subject matter of industrial property rights.
6.10. The product names of the Owner, posted on the Website, are trade names or registered trademarks. All trademarks and company names or trademarks used on the Website are owned by or are reserved by their owners and are used for informational purposes only. They shall be protected in conformity with applicable law and their use is prohibited, therefore, Users access to the Website should not be construed as granting any license or right to use any marks appearing on the Website without the prior written consent of the Owner of such marks.
7. USERS’ PERSONAL DATA
7.1. Administrator of personal data obtained through this website LOVTER.info is LOVTER Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Kraków /30-864/ at ulica. Mała Góra 71, registered in the National Court Register held by the District Court for the City of Kraków under the KRS number: 0000392631; REGON 121850199, NIP 679-307-21-72 („Owner”)
7.2. The Administrator informs that personal data supplied by website users can be processed, and made available to other entities, including suppliers of the products or services and recognized social and non-governmental organizations, in conformity with the rules under personal data protection law for the following purposes:
for the contests, products and services development, analysis and research, marketing, data integration and updating and verifying the correctness of data
– sales of products and services of LOVTER Sp. z o.o. and entities cooperating with LOVTER Sp. z o.o. and for archiving and performing marketing activities undertaken by LOVTER Sp. z o.o. independently or in cooperation with other entities.
7.3. Each website user registering and subscribing to the Newsletter at LOVTER.info agrees to the processing of personal data for the purposes set out above by LOVTER Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Kraków /30-864/ at ulica. Mała Góra 71, registered in the National Court Register held by the District Court for the City of Kraków under the KRS number: 0000392631; REGON 121850199, NIP 679-307-21-72 („Owner”), including making available their data for the purposes indicated above.
7.3. At the same time, each website user registering and subscribing to our newsletter in LOVTER.info agrees to receive commercial information through electronic means of communication, sent to the specified e-mail addresses from LOVTER Sp. z o.o., and other entities that have acquired the data from LOVTER Sp. z o.o.
7.4. Each website user registering and subscribing to our newsletter in LOVTER.info has the right to access their data and to correct them.
8. FINAL PROVISIONS
8.1. The Owner reserves the right to change these regulations. Changes in the rules of data protection and privacy may result from the development of Internet technology, changes in the acts and the development of the Website (e.g. providing the Users with new features).
8.3. In all matters concerning using the Website, the relevant provisions of law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland are applicable.
8.4. Persons breaking the provisions of law and conditions of using the Website, are fully responsible for such activities.